Panduit HHL21-2N-5 Tandem Set Screw Lug, Two Hole, Straight Tongue, 2/0 STR - 4/0, STR Copper Conductor Size Range, 1/2" Stud Hole Size, 1.75" Stud Hole Spacing, 9/16" Hex Key Size, 0.25" Tongue Thickness, 1.50" Width, 1.37" Height, 5.63" Overall Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Panduit offers a broad variety of mechanical lugs, splices, and split bolt connectors suitable for a wide range of electrical terminations using code conductor. Designed to be reusable and installed without special tooling, Pan-Lug Mechanical Connectors provide quality performance, ease of installation, and lowest installed cost. Functional product information is marked directly on the connector, facilitating the identification, ordering, and usage of the mechanical connector. Incorporate wide wire range-taking capability to minimize inventory requirements. Made from high strength, high conductivity electrolytic copper and aluminum alloy materials to provide optimum connectivity for power and grounding applications. UL Listed and CSA Certified, as noted. Pan-Lug Mechanical Connectors include split bolt connectors, copper mechanical lugs, aluminum mechanical lugs and aluminum multi-tap connectors with clear PVC insulation. Products are available in stamped and formed, extruded and cast varieties of multiple barrel and tongue configurations to provide solutions for diverse power and grounding needs. Panduit offers a wide assortment of Pan-Lug Power and Grounding Connectors to meet customer needs and today s application requirements.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.