Panduit SA400-2 Aluminum Barrel Code Conductor Splice
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Manufactured from high conductivity thick wall wrought aluminum
- Factory pre-filled with joint compound and sealed with easy pull-out end plug to inhibit corrosion
- Color-coded end plugs and Panduit and specified competitor die index numbers marked on barrel for proper crimp die selection
- Tin-plated to inhibit corrosion
- Internal solid center prevents over-insertion of conductor
- Panduit Pan-Lug Compression Connectors provide permanent terminations for a variety of power and grounding applications, with innovation, highest reliability, and lowest installed cost. Panduit offers the first and only per compression lugs and splices that meet Network Equipment-Building Systems (NEBS) Level 3 requirements as tested by Telcordia Technologies. NEBS Level 3 assures that product performance is suitable for equipment applications that demand minimal service interruptions over the life span of the equipment. Functional product information is marked directly on the connector, facilitating the identification, ordering, and usage of the compression connector. Color-coded to facilitate quick identification of the proper crimping die. Made from high strength, high conductivity electrolytic copper and aluminum alloy materials to provide optimum connectivity for power and grounding applications. UL Listed or Recognized, CSA Certified, ABS Type Approved and tested by Telcordia - m
- Color: Green
- Gauge: 400 kcmil
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Outside Diameter: 1.19 inches
- Overall Length: 3.75 inches
- System of Measurement: English
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.