Polaris Grey Insulated Connector for Fine-Stranded Flexible Copper Conductor, 1-10 AWG and 2-10 AWG Wire Range, 2 Ports, 3/16" Hex, 1.75" Width, 1.75" Height, 1.62" Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- NSI Polaris grey can be used with virtually any kind of copper conductor, but is specifically designed for use with fine-stranded, flexible and extra flexible copper conductors. This includes DLO cable and motor lead wire, which makes it excellent for use in motor connect/disconnect applications. Polaris Grey combines all the exceptional features of original support combustion. It is cold temperature rated to -45 degrees C, rated 600V, 90 degrees C. Safe insulated with high dielectric strength plastisol for tough mechanical protection. Factory applied insulation provides consistent quality and protection. Abrasion and chemical resistant. Fast: eliminates the need for cover and taping - supplied with removable access plugs over the hex screws to protect against contamination. Easy: three sizes cover 14 to 3/0 AWG. UL Listed for all types of flexible, fine-stranded wires, uniquely color-coded grey. Reusable: ideal for cable trays, troughs, wire- ways, raceways, ducts and motor junction boxes. Economical.
- Polaris a brand of NSi Industries, LLC
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.