Small Parts 1000' GXL Automotive Copper Wire 1-Pack - Black - 16 AWG
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $279.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 16 AWG
- Wire Length
- Suitable for high temperature automotive use at 60VDC or less
- Greater than 99 percent pure copper
- Black thermosetting XLPE insulation
- Operating temperature range of -40 To +125 degrees C
- Meets SAE J1128 standards for electrical wiring in surface vehicles
- Electrical wire carries an electric current or grounds an electrical device. The amount of current a wire can carry is proportional to its size (gauge), and the wire is generally sheathed with coatings and coverings to insulate and protect it from moisture, chemicals, heat, and abrasion. Copper is the primary material for electrical wire, but alloys are sometimes used to increase its strength or its resistance to chemicals and the environment. Wire can be composed of a single strand or of many smaller strands, depending on its use, and is typically annealed to improve its ductility. Electrical wire is commonly used in industrial, electronic, and automotive applications.
- Small Parts
- Copper Wire
- Copper Wire
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.