Small Parts GPT Automotive Copper Wire - Red
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Suitable for general automotive use at 60VDC or less
- Greater than 99 percent pure copper
- Red color PVC insulation
- Operating temperature range of -40 To +105 degrees C
- Meets SAE J1128 standards for electrical wiring in surface vehicles
- This GPT series copper wire has a red PVC outer cover for insulation and is suitable for use in automotive wiring applications. The PVC (polyvinyl chloride) insulation has an operating temperature range of -40 to +105 degrees C. This stranded copper wire is annealed for improved ductility and meets the SAE J1128 standards for electrical wiring in surface vehicles. This copper wire is suitable for use at up to 60VDC as primary wiring for cars, boats, trucks, buses, tractors, and trailers.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.