Small Parts GPT M Automotive Copper Wire - Green
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Suitable for marine propulsion system use at 50VDC or less
- Greater than 99 percent pure copper
- Green color PVC insulation
- Operating temperature range of -40 To +105 degrees C
- Meets SAE J378 standards for electrical wiring in marine propulsion systems and SAE J1128 standards for electrical wiring in surface vehicles
- This GPT-M series copper wire has a green PVC outer cover for insulation and is suitable for use in marine propulsion and automotive wiring applications. The PVC insulation has an operating temperature range of -40 to +105 degrees C. This stranded copper wire is annealed for improved ductility and meets the SAE J378 standards for electrical wiring in marine propulsion systems and SAE J1128 standards for electrical wiring in surface vehicles. This copper wire is suitable for use at up to 50VDC as primary wiring for boats and 60VDC for trucks, buses, tractors, and trailers.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.