Small Parts UL1007 Commercial Copper Wire - Bright Red
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Suitable for commercial electrical use at 300VAC or less
- Greater than 99 percent pure copper
- Red color PVC insulation
- Operating temperature range of -40 To +80 degrees C
- Meets UL 1007 standards for tinned copper wire and complies with RoHS regulations
- This UL1007 series copper wire has a red PVC outer cover for insulation and is suitable for use at up to 300VAC in commercial wiring applications. The wire's PVC insulation has a 0.015" wall thickness and an operating temperature range of -40 to +80 degrees C. This stranded copper wire is annealed for improved ductility, meets UL 1007 standards for tinned copper wire, and is Restriction of Hazardous Substances compliant. This wire is suitable for use in wiring appliances and electronics.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.