Small Parts UL1015 Commercial Copper Wire - Bright Orange
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Suitable for commercial electrical use at 600VAC or less
- Greater than 99 percent pure copper
- Orange color PVC insulation
- Operating temperature range of -40 To +105 degrees C
- Meets UL 1015 standards for tinned copper wire and complies with RoHS regulations
- This UL1015 series copper wire has an orange PVC outer cover for insulation and is suitable for use at up to 600VAC in commercial wiring applications. The wire's PVC insulation has a 0.030" wall thickness and an operating temperature range of -40 to +105 degrees C. This stranded copper wire is annealed for improved ductility, meets UL 1015 standards for tinned copper wire, and is Restriction of Hazardous Substances compliant. This wire is suitable for use in wiring appliances and electronics.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.