Belkin NetCam Wireless 700 TVL IP Video Surveillance Camera (F7D7601)
- New - Open Box In Stock
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $99.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Belkin NetCam Wireless 700 TVL IP Video Surveillance Camera (F7D7601) is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by bchrunr from Doggy Cam + Peace of Mind Cam= Awesome We have 3 of the NetCams in the house and I've been using them for a year. I set one 1 in the garage to check in and make sure that the garage door is closed (my brain doesn't work that well in the morning). I use the other two NetCams as doggy cams when we go out. This allows us to check on the pooch and try to figure out exactly when she gets into mischief. We usually set the NetCams up when we go on vacation- it's such a peace of mind that we can check on the house while we are away. Set up is really simple- once the APP is downloaded on your phone and/or tablet and you go through a few steps, the NetCam works when you plug it, flip a switch on back of NetCam and connect to Wi-Fi. If I can do this- anyone can. Resolution on my iPhone is very good. This is for indoor use. Great night vision. Email notification works well with the motion detector image capture. And you can set sensitivity on the App.
Date published: 2016-04-27
Rated 2 out of 5 by Johny from Don't sync my camera anymore After using the camera for 1 year, doesn't sync anymore. I download the new app and same problem. Keep telling me check the router for security password and I reset it many times.
Date published: 2016-11-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by bassplyr64 from Once Setup Working Good The quick setup guide leaves out a few key steps in setting up the camera. After discovering a network error I got the camera up and it is working great.
Date published: 2016-07-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mark Dunham from Dependable I have purchased 6 of these and find them very dependable. The best part is you can move them to any location you want by just plugging it in.
Date published: 2017-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by rob0421 from Awesome little cameras These are great cameras you should consider developing outdoor cameras for WEMO also. I know I would purchase them
Date published: 2016-07-22
Rated 1 out of 5 by Rjerickson from Never really work I bought 5 of these, and none have never worked very long. Always having to go back and reset them among other issues of a couple never being able to connect. Junk in the world easy Internet caneras.
Date published: 2016-10-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by John M from Night vision stopped working I bought two cameras two years ago and first love them both in for a trip when you're going out of town to keep an ion the neighbor kid it was taking care of her animals. For the most part a great product but disappointed that the night vision no longer works on both cameras
Date published: 2016-11-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Golfnguy from Great Features for the Price I bought two for Christmas as I already have the Belkin Link and Insight switches. It took very little time to set them up and I'm pleased so far with the results. They are a bit sensitive to motion even on the low setting but not enough to be distracting.
Date published: 2016-12-30
- IP/Network - Wireless
- Color Mode
- Shows you more of the room so you know what is really going on
- Set up your camera from your iPhone, iPad, or Android device in minutes, no need for a computer
- Infrared lets you see clearly when there is little to no light
- Enjoy peace of mind with movement-detection notifications
- The Belkin NetCam Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision makes it easy to check in on your kids after school or watch your pet at play--right on your mobile device. The camera connects to your Wi-Fi router without the need of a computer. It also lets you save video directly to your mobile device, so you can share your favorite memories. NetCam requires a Wi-Fi router with an internet connection and an Apple device with iOS 4.2+ or an Android device with version 2.2+.
- Camera Connection: Wireless Cameras
- Camera Resolution (TVL): 700
- Camera Technology: IP/ Network
- Camera Type: CMOS
- Connected Home Protocol: Wi-Fi
- Hardwired or Plug-In: Neither
- Night Vision Distance (ft.): 20
- Optical Zoom: No
- Shape: Dome
- Video Surveillance Camera
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.