Blackjack Cube Windows-Based 8GB 6TB Network Video Recorder (DW-BJCUBE6T)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 1080p screen recording
- Supports audio input / output from server to cameras
- Features the DW Spectrum central management software
- Supports H.264, MJPEG, and MPEG4 codecs and streams
- Linux, Windows, and MAC cross platform support
- Dual stream recording
- Automatic firmware upgrade via FTP server and manual
- The DW-BJCUBE Windows-Based Blackjack Cube NVR with DW Spectrum Software from Digital Watchdog is a user-friendly video management solution that is optimized to provide scalability, bandwidth savings, and simplified system setup and management. The NVR supports recording from 4 2.1MP IP cameras. The capacity can be expanded to support up to 64 cameras at 30 fps, with 360 Mb/s throughput . It features 6TB of storage space.The DW spectrum software automatically discovers, populates, and configures cameras on the network. It also allows you to easily drag and drop cameras across servers. The Spyglass feature lets you zoom into any area within a camera?s field-of-view and watch the selected region as a separate display, allowing you to monitor smaller regions of interest separately from the overall camera's image. Fisheye screen de-warping capability allows the NVR to record and display images from a camera with hemispheric lenses. It translates the camera?s feed into multiple viewing form
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel i5 Processor
- Hard Drive: 6 TB
- RAM: 8 GB
- Display Resolution: 1080P (DVI-I, DVI-D outputs), NTSC/PAL
- HDD Interface: Up to 3 internal HDDs (3.5" SATA)
- Compression Type: H.264, MJPEG, MPEG4
- Export: Via DVD-RW, 8 x USB flash drive, USB HDD
- Video Connections: DVI-I (analog) and DVI-D (digital)
- Video: On Board (Intel)
- Recording Performance: Maximum 360 Mb/s
- Power Consumption: 250 W, 100 VAC, 2.5 A
- Digital Watchdog
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.