Falcon Dor-O-Matic 36" Concealed Vertical Rod - Dark Bronze Anodized
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hand - field reversible, non-handed
- Hex key dogging standard, except el where must use hold back feature
- El - electric latch retraction, ed - electric dogging (both el and ed require ps873-2 minimum power supply). Rx - request to exit switch, monitors pushpad sptd switch.
- All machine screw mounting. Device mounting fasteners are concealed, latch fasteners are exposed to egress side.
- Black powder-coated metal end caps
- The design of the 1690 is ideal for demanding, high-traffic applications. The vertical rods and latch mechanisms are concealed in the vertical door stile, ensuring trouble-free operation. Cast metal cover plates and end caps hold up to rigorous use. A quick, singlepoint dogging feature in the housing deactivates the device, permitting unrestricted traffic flow. The 1690 may also be used to retrofit a 1990 Series crossbar device.
- Concealed Vertical Rod
- EL1692NL-OP/HB-OP 36IN DC13
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.