Falcon Dor-O-Matic 36" Concealed Vertical Rod - Dark Bronze Anodized
A clever deal seeker from OH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Hand - field reversible, non-handed
- Hex key dogging standard, except el where must use hold back feature
- El - electric latch retraction, ed - electric dogging (both el and ed require ps873-2 minimum power supply). Rx - request to exit switch, monitors pushpad sptd switch.
- All machine screw mounting. Device mounting fasteners are concealed, latch fasteners are exposed to egress side.
- Black powder-coated metal end caps
- The design of the 1690 is ideal for demanding, high-traffic applications. The vertical rods and latch mechanisms are concealed in the vertical door stile, ensuring trouble-free operation. Cast metal cover plates and end caps hold up to rigorous use. A quick, singlepoint dogging feature in the housing deactivates the device, permitting unrestricted traffic flow. The 1690 may also be used to retrofit a 1990 Series crossbar device.
- Concealed Vertical Rod
- EL1692NL-OP/HB-OP 36IN DC13
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.