Foscam Pan/Tilt Wireless IP Indoor Camera With IR Filter, Black
A savvy shopper from MO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision (Black) Keep an eye on what you love, from anywhere. Meet the Foscam FI8910W Indoor Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera Enjoy the convenience and peace of mind knowing that your loved ones and personal belongings are safe and out of harm's way. Stream live video and audio directly to your PC (Windows & Mac), Smartphone (Iphone/Android/Blackberry) or Tablet PC (Ipad/Android/Windows 8). Quick and simple to setup with amazing technical support Foscam is designed to work right of the box - simply connect the camera to your wireless network, setup port-forwarding and away you go. Once properly configured, the camera operates independently without the need for any computer. Should you require any help or assistance, our top-notch technical support team is available to guide you step-by-step through the process via telephone and remote log-in session. In addition, we have a comprehensive set of step-by-step video tutorials which are available on the Foscam US website under the "Support" section. The world's most popular Wi-Fi remote monitoring camera See who is pulling in to your driveway or who is at the front door. Watch your baby sleeping peacefully in her cradle or your pet tearing up your sofa. Track visitors within your home. Monitor caregivers with your elderly parents. Foscam uses 11 infrared LEDs to record video in total darkness up to 26 feet away. It also utilizes an IR-cut off filter which allows the camera to render true and accurate colors during daytime. Use apps to view live on your phone. Watch live on your iPhone, Android, or PC With the Foscam Surveillance Pro or LiveCams IOS App and IP Cam Viewer for Android, you can stream live video and audio on the go with your iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android phone or tablet. As long as you have internet through 4G, LTE, or Wi-Fi, there is not limit on where and when you can stream your Foscam. Listen and talk back. Built-in speaker and mic Listen and respond to what is going on while you watch. Foscam's built-in speaker and mic allow you to quickly stay in touch or check-up without the need for a telephone or computer. Take remote baby monitoring and home security to the next level. Night vision up to 24 Feet Night vision up to 24 feet Foscam uses 11 infrared LEDs to record video in total darkness up to 26 feet away. It also utilizes an IR-cut off filter which allows the camera to render true and accurate colors during daytime. Move the camera from anywhere. Pan and tilt remotely Easily move the camera around from your PC or your mobile phone using the Foscam US or Foscam Viewer app. Remote pan/tilt capability allows you to set an angle or adjust it at any time. Blue Iris Professional Blue Iris Software offers even more features Foscam's Blue Iris Professional video recording software (sold separately) allows you to convert any existing Windows PC into a full-fledged professional digital video recording solution. Blue Iris enhances existing built-in software by adding features such as the ability to record with H. 264 compression, receive alerts via text message/sms in addition to email and FTP alerts, and the ability to view and record up to 64 cameras simultaneously, plus much more! Your images, now in the cloud. Take it to the next level with Foscam Cloud Foscam Cloud offers the next step in watching what you love, wherever you are. We offer competitive pricing and the flexibility to access your images and recordings from the cloud. Use our compatible iOS and Android app, "Foscam Cloud", to access your recorded videos (coming soon) or images directly from your mobile device, anywhere you are. Learn more at foscam. us/foscam-cloud
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.