Hardwired Inter-Connectable 120-Volt Auxiliary Heat Alarm 135 Degree
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Receive an instant alert when temperatures exceed 135
- Test button assures proper operation of the sensor's electronic circuitry, horn and battery function
- Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating), including smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- 9-Volt battery backup provides continuous protection even during power outages
- Red LED flashes every 30 - 40 seconds to indicate proper operation
- Quick-connect power harness for fast and easy installation
- Tamper-proof pin helps deter tampering and theft
- The Kidde Heat Alarm with 9-Volt Backup provides your home with an early warning detection device of temperatures exceeding 135_F. This heat alarm offers a test button that checks the functionality of the unit's horn, battery and circuitry for peace of mind. Interconnect this alarm with up to 24 other detection devices to create a fire alarm system that senses for heat, smoke and carbon monoxide.
- Alarm Sensor Type: Dual-Sensor
- Alarm Type: Heat
- Alarm/Detector Features: Battery Back-Up,Battery Back-Up,Interconnected
- Commercial / Residential: Commercial / Residential
- Connector/Contact Type: None
- Heat Detection Type: Fixed Temperature
- Included: No additional components or accessories are included
- Power Source: Hardwired
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.