Hardwired Inter-Connectable 120-Volt Auxiliary Heat Alarm 135 Degree
A true treasure hunter from AZ snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Receive an instant alert when temperatures exceed 135
- Test button assures proper operation of the sensor's electronic circuitry, horn and battery function
- Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating), including smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- 9-Volt battery backup provides continuous protection even during power outages
- Red LED flashes every 30 - 40 seconds to indicate proper operation
- Quick-connect power harness for fast and easy installation
- Tamper-proof pin helps deter tampering and theft
- The Kidde Heat Alarm with 9-Volt Backup provides your home with an early warning detection device of temperatures exceeding 135_F. This heat alarm offers a test button that checks the functionality of the unit's horn, battery and circuitry for peace of mind. Interconnect this alarm with up to 24 other detection devices to create a fire alarm system that senses for heat, smoke and carbon monoxide.
- Alarm Sensor Type: Dual-Sensor
- Alarm Type: Heat
- Alarm/Detector Features: Battery Back-Up,Battery Back-Up,Interconnected
- Commercial / Residential: Commercial / Residential
- Connector/Contact Type: None
- Heat Detection Type: Fixed Temperature
- Included: No additional components or accessories are included
- Power Source: Hardwired
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.