Ivation 1296p HDR Dashcam Recorder & Car Camera - Black (IV-DCMSG191B)
- New - Open Box 1 Left
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $149.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Ivation 1296p HDR Dashcam Recorder & Car Camera - Black (IV-DCMSG191B) is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Franco from Less than expectation I bought it about a month ago. Initially I use during my daily commuting from home to office. I assumed it was working fine but really checked it. During a trip in Europe I started to pay attention. There are several issues: it does not start automatically (and the instruction is not clear about remedy it). Sometime the file is damaged and cannot be read.
Date published: 2016-09-05
- 1296p Full HD Ultra-Clear Low Light WDR & HDR Video & Audio Recording, Recommended for UBER Drivers
- GPS Location Data Recording with G-Sensor incident detection
- 2.4" LCD Display - Records to Micro SD Card (Not Included) with Continuous Loop Recording
- Motion Detection & Parking Mode, Automatic ON When Vehicle Starts, Play Back the Footage on the LCD Display or Review Later On Your Computer, Take Still Images, Even Remove From Vehicle to Capture Collision Damage
- The Ivation dash cam records an expansive 155
- GPS data recording
- Auto ON when vehicle starts
- Automatic continuous loop recording
- Time/date stamp
- Audio recording
- 2.4" 16:9 LCD Display
- Video resolution: WFHD (2560 x 1080) 30fps, Super HD (2304 x 1296) 30fps, Full HD (1920 x 1080) 45fps, Full HD (1920 x 1080) 30fps
- Ultra-clear WDR and HDR images
- Motion detection
- G-Sensor incident detection
- Emergency recording overwrite protection
- Records to Micro SD Card (not included) Upto 32G
- Still photo function
- Microphone and speaker
- Auto and manual On/Off
- Interface: Mini USB, Mini C Type HDMI
- Battery: Built-in 470mAH Li-polymer rechargeable
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 2.75" x 1.11" (63.4 x 70 x 28mm)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.