Schlage Electromagnetic Gate Lock For Access Control System (M490G)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Electromagnetic lock with a 1,500-lb. direct holding force connects to either a swinging or sliding gate using the included mounting brackets to create a secure locking system
- Nickel-plated housing and 1/2" compression fitting are weather resistant for outdoor use
- Gate-status and magnetic-bond sensors communicate with an access control system to identify an open or closed gate and monitor the strength of the magnetic connection
- Automatic surge suppressor protects the equipment from damage if voltage spikes
- Fail-safe design loses magnetism and unlocks when power is removed
- The Schlage M490G electromagnetic gate lock meets or exceeds Builders Hardware Manufacturer Association (BHMA) 1,500-lb. hold force requirements to create a gate locking system for a swinging or sliding gate. The included top-jamb mounting bracket installs onto the gate frame or post and accommodates slight misalignment of the electromagnet and armature. The magnet portion is active when connected to a power source, and it loses its magnetic hold and unlocks the gate when power is removed either with the gate access system or by power outage (also called a fail-safe design). The automatic surge suppressor protects the equipment from damage if voltage spikes.
- Power supply: 12 or 24 VDC
- Current draw: 0.65A @ 12 VDC, 0.35A @ 24 VDC
- Specifications met: Lock meets or exceeds BHMA 1,500-lb. hold force requirements.
- Direct holding force: 1,500 lb.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.