Seco-Larm Enforcer Voice Dialer (E-921CPQ)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Automatically dials up to 5 phone numbers when triggered
- Delivers one 20-second message repeatedly
- Built-in 105dB siren and backlit keypad
- Remote listen-in, broadcast, arm/disarm via phone
- Wires into any standard alarm/security system
- When triggered by an alarm system, the ENFORCER Voice Dialer can call up to 5 numbers and deliver a user-recorded 20-second voice message, playing repeatedly for one minute. Each number can contain up to 32 digits, including #, tones, and pauses. The LCD shows the number being dialed at each stage of the dialing process. The receiver can then listen in or broadcast a message to the room occupants or can disarm the system. The same functions are available by remote call in as well as arming the system. Includes a home mode (acting like a door chime when the owner is present) and panic button. The 105dB built-in siren alarm can be programmed on or off.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.