Seco-Larm Enforcer Voice Dialer (E-921CPQ)
A clever deal seeker from IN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Automatically dials up to 5 phone numbers when triggered
- Delivers one 20-second message repeatedly
- Built-in 105dB siren and backlit keypad
- Remote listen-in, broadcast, arm/disarm via phone
- Wires into any standard alarm/security system
- When triggered by an alarm system, the ENFORCER Voice Dialer can call up to 5 numbers and deliver a user-recorded 20-second voice message, playing repeatedly for one minute. Each number can contain up to 32 digits, including #, tones, and pauses. The LCD shows the number being dialed at each stage of the dialing process. The receiver can then listen in or broadcast a message to the room occupants or can disarm the system. The same functions are available by remote call in as well as arming the system. Includes a home mode (acting like a door chime when the owner is present) and panic button. The 105dB built-in siren alarm can be programmed on or off.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.