APC Personal Surge Arrest Protector with Telephone (PER7T)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Surge Protector
- Surge Energy Capacity
- Not Applicable
- Voltage Compatibility
- Max. Input Current
- Cable Length
- Identifies potentially dangerous wiring problems
- Warns if circuitry has been damaged
- Lowest IEEE 587 category A Let-through and UL 1449 330V
- Filters line noise to reduce data-errors and keyboard lockups
- APC SurgeArrest Personal 7 Outlet w/Tel 120V 1 EA Seven outlets with a maximum 300V let-through provides ample protection. You'll feel secure with a building site ?Wiring Fault" indicator that identifies dangerous wiring problems. The easy-to-view ?Protection Working" indicator warns if unit?s circuitry is damaged. Unit keeps your data safe with noise filtering that prevents glitches and errors.
- Brand: APC
- Model: PER7T
- Cord Length: 6 ft
- Assembly Required: No
- Recycled: No
- Product Family: SurgeArrest
- Protection Type: DSL, Fax, Modem, Power
- Surge Energy Rating: 840 J
- Receptacles: NEMA 5-15R
- Product Type: Surge Suppressor/Protector
- Type: Surge Protector
- Outlets: 7
- Unit of Measure: 1 EA
- Number of Receptacles: 7
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Dataline Protection: Modem/Fax/DSL
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.