Brad 113030A46M020 Power Drop/Branch Double-Ended Cordset, Female-to-Male Straight, 3 Pole, STOOW/TC-ER Cable Type, PVC (A46) Cable Jacket, 14AWG Wire Size, 15.0A Max Current Rating, 600V AC/DC Max Voltage, 2.0m Cable Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brad Power modular components make installation faster, easier and more reliable. Where multiple machines are involved, assembling the systems is consistent and repeatable. Compared to traditional hard wiring, Brad Power solutions provide reduced labor costs, simplified connections, increased plant flexibility and reduced commission time. They also deliver rapid return on capital equipment investments. Brad Power products are designed to interconnect high-energy devices, such as motors, heaters, and pumps to their power source. In such applications, there is a high potential for extreme electrical transients to occur during a fault condition before the over-current protection device (i.e. fuse or breaker) trips. Brad1 Power products have been tested and proven to withstand these fault conditions under UL 2237. UL 2237 covers interconnect systems intended for use in power branch circuits, including motor branch circuits in industrial machinery. The UL 2237 Listing assures that our wiring system integrity and safety is preserved, even after a fault has occurred in the installation. Just reset, or eliminate the fault condition, and continue operating. Power distribution and motor control in: Complex automated assembly equipment. Material handling and conveying equipment. Food/beverage processing and packaging. Pharmaceutical process equipment. Petrochemical plants.
- Brad Automation
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.