Brady X-114-490 Labxpert 1.5" Width x 3.75" Height, B-490 Polyester, Matte FinishBlack on WhiteLabel (100 per cartridge)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Original Freezerbondz I labels for LABXPERT printer (also fits in IDXPERT printer). This label can be applied to already frozen surfaces but must wrap back onto itself to stay adhered upon being re-stored in liquid nitrogen. Does not provide viewing window for liq level inside vial. See Freezerbondz II labels for non-self-wrapp style labels that provide a viewing window. B-490 Freezerbondz markers can be applied to frozen surfaces including glass and polypropylene stored in liquid nitrogen. B-490 has good print smudge resistance, solvent resistance, and good high and low temperature performance. B-490 performs well in common laboratory environments such as liquid nitrogen and autoclave applications. For tube/vial applications B-490 must be wrapped upon itself with at least 1/8 inch overlap. B-490 Freezerbondz markers are designed for use in laboratory identification such as vials, centrifuge tubes, test tubes, straws, and slides. We recommend Brady Series R4300 ribbons with R6200 as an acceptable alternative. Brady B-490 is RoHS compliant to 2002/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002895/EC.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.