Cannon 3.6-80 Poise Viscosity Vacuum Calibrated Water Viscometer - Size: 8
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- CMVC-series vacuum capillary-style viscometer for measurement of highly viscous materials such as asphalt at 140 degrees F
- Measures viscosity in the 3.6 to 80 poise (P) range
- Uses 300mm Hg vacuum (not included) to draw sample up for timed testing between two sets of printed marks
- Uses water bath (not included) for temperature-controlled testing
- Meets ASTM D2171 standard for testing asphalt viscosity
- The Cannon-Manning CMVC-8 vacuum-calibrated viscometer has a 3.6 to 80 poise (P) viscosity measuring range and is suitable for the measurement of highly viscous materials such as asphalt at 140 degrees F. The CMVC-series size 8 viscometer uses a water bath (not included) for temperature-control testing, and a 300mm Hg vacuum (not included) to draw a sample up for timed testing between two sets of printed marks. This vacuum-calibrated viscometer meets the ASTM International D2171 standard for testing asphalt viscosity.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.