Etymotic Research Bean Personal Sound Amplifier
A savvy shopper from CO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Quiet Sound Amplifier operates so smoothly it is almost undetectable
- Provides high-frequency amplified hearing for the soft sounds of speech
- Excellent speech intelligibility in both quiet and noisy conditions
- Uses #10 Zinc-air battery commonly available. Subtle, low-battery signal alerts user before the battery dies
- 2-position switch offers two levels of enhancement (Normal or High)
- The BEAN can provide that one click of clarity. As a personal amplification device, the subtle, small earpiece fits directly into one's ear to be worn when needed, whether out on the town or in the home. It features a built-in sensor that automatically adjusts to the surrounding noise level. It amplifies soft sounds, while keeping the volume steady on louder noises or even reducing it for extremely loud sounds such as fireworks or the strike of a drum. Moreover, it boosts soft high-pitched sounds heard in speech, which helps provide clarity for conversations, particularly in less-than-ideal listening environments such as in a worship service, classroom, theatre, or TV.
- Etymotic Research
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.