Griffin SURVIVOR, GALAXY TAB4 8.0-BLK,BLK,BLK (GB39914)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The most protective case possible for everyday useRidiculously over-engineered? Or the perfect case no matter where youre headed? We think its a little bit of both.Simply put, we made Survivor to be the most protective case possible, that you can carry and use every day.Designed and built to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810G, Griffins Survivor extreme-duty case is built from the inside out to protect your Galaxy Tab from extreme conditions ... dust, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your touchscreen from the outside environment. Hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, switches and volume controls when youre not using them.Features- Designed to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810G- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain parameter: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops parameter: repeated drops on a flat concrete surface from 6/1.8 m- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust parameter: 18 m/sec for 1 hour- Silicone cladding blocks vibration parameter: 18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz Technical detailsCase typeSkinColour of productBlackMaterialPolycarbonate, SiliconeMaximum screen size compatibility20.32 cm 8Brand compatibilitySamsungCompatibilitySamsung Galaxy Tab4 8.0Case carrying styleBag, HandProtection featuresScratch resistantFeaturesCase typeSkinColour of productBlackMaterialPolycarbonate, SiliconeMaximum screen size compatibility20.32 cm 8Brand compatibilitySamsungCompatibilitySamsung Galaxy Tab4 8.0Case carrying styleBag, HandProtection featuresScratch resistantPackaging dataQuantity1
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.