Interpower 85010200 120VAC North American 6 Position Socket Strip
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- North American power strip with NEMA 5-15 plug, six NEMA 5-15 sockets, circuit breaker, and control switch for a variety of electrical power distribution applications
- Current and voltage rating of 15 amp at 120 VAC
- Black thermoplastic sockets in a silver aluminum and plastic housing for thermal insulation and lightweight durability
- 1.83 m PVC cable with three #14 AWG conductors for strength and resistance to corrosion
- UL and cUL Listed for quality assurance
- This Interpower 85010200 six-position power strip has a National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) 5-15 plug, six NEMA 5-15 sockets, a built-in circuit breaker, and a control switch. It has a current and voltage rating of 15 amps at 120 VAC, and is suitable for a variety of electrical power distribution applications. The power strip is constructed of thermoplastic sockets in a silver aluminum and plastic housing for thermal insulation and lightweight durability, and it has a 1.83 m PVC (polyvinyl chloride) cable with three American Wire Gauge (AWG) #14 conductors for strength and resistance to corrosion. It measures 311 x 54 x 52 mm (L x W x H). (L is length, the horizontal distance from left to right; W is width, the horizontal distance from front to back; H is height, the vertical distance from bottom to top.) It is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (cUL) Listed for quality assurance. This six-position power strip is suitable for a range
- Input Current: 15 Amps
- Input Voltage: 120 Volts
- Number of Items: 1
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.