MB Quart Nautic Marine 5 Channel Amplifier
A savvy shopper from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Gold-plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections
- Wide-range crossovers including high pass, low pass, and full pass
- Built-in diagnostics with visual indicators
- Conformal coated circuit boards resists corrosion from salt spray and moisture
- Non-corrosive aluminum heat sink
- Nautic amplifiers are not automotive amplifiers. While they will work just fine in a car or truck, they are purposely built to very strict standards set forth by both the American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) marine electronics standards and the American Society for Testing and Materials, ASTM International. Specific for marine installations the Nautic amplifiers are available in 2, 4, 5 and a 6 channel configurations so you can drive speakers on the deck or in the cabin and have plenty of power for subwoofer channels. It is possible to have "great" sound on the water, the solution is Nautic from MB Quart.
- MB Quart
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.