NSI 750-250 AWG Wire RangeTransformer Stud Connector (TS750-4)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Versatile and reusable set screw connectors
- Made from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Clear plated for low contact resistance
- Suitable for use with both copper and aluminum conductors
- Rated 600 volts
- Versatile and reusable set screw connectors made from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum alloy for superior electrical and mechanical performance. Clear plated for low contact resistance; stud is tin plated copper which provides low contact resistance for connection to transformer. Suitable for use with both copper and aluminum conductors. Rated 600 volts. Meets or exceeds ANSI C119.4 Class A specifications. Also available with the following options - tin plating, anodized set screws or disc pad screws. Number of conductors - 4.
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Style Name: 750-250 AWG
- Voltage: 600 Volts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.