Panasonic Digital Cordless Handset for TGE210/230/240/260/270 (KXTGEA20B)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Panasonic Digital Cordless Handset for TGE210/230/240/260/270 (KXTGEA20B) is rated out of 5 by 16.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from LOVE this phone! I bought the system with 3 handsets and base and added 2 more making it 5 handsets. I love that it has a call blocking features, (don't need phone companys), I love the Intercom system, and when you add phone numbers it automatically, adds it to all handsets! I love it, that you can play messages from any handset, without going to the base station! Love this phone!
Date published: 2015-08-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Panasonic KX-TGE234 Got this to replace a used AT&T model. In comparison to the AT&T model this phone is a little heavier, little more awkward to program, slower in dialing a stored number, less easy to dial a stored number, and the is softer than the AT&T model. However, I can hold it better and its weight allows me to position it on a flat surface better. My biggest problem is that there is an intermittent squeal, crackle sound, in the ear when talking with someone. I use the speaker element most of the time and experience the sound frequently. Tried different volume levels but to no avail. I would like to keep it but . . . .
Date published: 2016-11-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent phone for the money! I like the feature that allows each handset to alert you that a message has been received. The unit I bought had only four handsets, but it was very easy to purchase an additional handset and sync it to the base unit. I also like the fact that the phone has a voice feature that tells you who is calling when the phone rings. This is very helpful if I'm not within sight of a handset and can't see who is calling. I would highly recommend this phone!
Date published: 2016-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Replacement handset and range extender I bough a handset to replace one I had lost. I called for assistance as I needed to cancel out the missing handset and replace it with the new one. This was easy to do. With my wife being disabled we use the phones as an intercom system, she can easily call me for assistance by pressing two buttons. I bought the range extender, so I can be paged from the neighbors house or down the street, several thousand feet from the house. With the blinking light I can tell if she's paging me when I mow the lawn. Having the caller announced is a great feature as well. We have no complaints about our set which is several years old. I did have to replace the batteries in one handset, but otherwise we have had no problems. Friends are impressed that the phones announce the caller.
Date published: 2016-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great gadget Based on the features of this phone system I decided to eliminate the land line and rely on cell phones only. Having a larger house, the ability to answer the cell phones from any handset is great.
Date published: 2016-05-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Happyness I don't know how I did without it. I get giddy when the problem callers contact me and get that one ring block. I almost equate it with making my children. But I wanna caution you to not start sending your adds and promos. I did not unsubscribe for fear of not being able to send this message. I would only ask that you use my email contact for order confirmation and shipping information only. NO ADDS OR PROMOS
Date published: 2016-12-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from 2 of 4 handsets failed in 18 months I like Panasonic products and these phones replaced an older Panasonic cordless phone, but this product does not live up to anyone's standards. One handset had static on the line after 11 months. Although it was replaced under the warranty, it took about 2 months. A second handset's speaker phone just failed - nothing but static, in month 18. 1 year warranty doesn't cover it.
Date published: 2017-01-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from What's Not to LIke? Who knows? Maybe I'm just a pushover, but I don't know what more I can ask of a phone system. There are features I never dreamed of, like noise reduction and Bluetooth, and some I'll never use, but I think this system is the best I've ever owned. Bought an extra headset and there was no diminishment of quality. Furthest headset is at least 50 feet away from base--no problem.
Date published: 2016-03-18
- Cordless Phone
- Handset Frequency
- Number of Handsets
- Answering System
- Supports Caller ID
- New DECT 6.0 Technology
- Interference Free Communication
- Increased Clarity / Enhanced Security
- Wider Range / Network Friendly
- 1.9GHz Extra Handset / Charger
- Dedicated for Cordless Phones by the FCC
- 30% Battery Life Increase Over 5.8GHz
- Voicemail Compatibility
- 18 Minute Digital Answering System
- Full Remote Operation
- Audible Message Alert
- Intelligent Eco-Mode
- Silent Mode
- Bluetooth Headset Capability
- 1.8" Backlit LCD Display
- 50 Station Name / Number Caller ID Memory
- 3000 Station Phone
- Directory / Dialer
- Call Block
- 3-Way Conferencing
- 7 Level Handset Volume Control
- 6-Step/Off Ringer Volume Control Handset/Base
- Ringer ID
- Customize Ringer ID for Incoming Calls
- Handset to Base / Handset Intercom
- 5 Number Redial
- Clock & Alarm
- Up To 10 Hours Talk Time
- Up To 192 Hours Standby Time
- 7 Hour Charge Time
- Bilingual Menu Support (English / Spanish)
- Intercom / Call Transfer
- 60 Channels
- Extended Range
- Battery Powered
- The Panasonic KX-TGEA20B is a 1-line expandable cordless phone that features DECT 6.0 Plus technology for interference free communication, increased clarity, enhanced security and wider range. It also features Panasonic's exclusive Silent Mode, which enables users to program each handset not to ring during specified hours.
- With call block feature it stores the caller ID info of any and all unwanted callers into your phone's Call Block list so that you can eliminate future pesky calls. After the information is stored, those unwanted callers will receive a busy signal when they call you again.
- The KX-TGEA20B also features text-to-speech technology, alarm clock, intelligent eco mode and a illuminated handset keypad. It has a digital answering machine with 17 minute recording time.
- Product Type: Cordless extension handset
- Body Color: Black
- Compliant Standards: HAC(Hearing Aid Compatible)
- Connections: Headset jack
- Included Accessories: Belt clip, power adapter
- Hearing Aid Compatible: Yes
- Technology: Rechargeable - nickel metal hydride
- Included Qty: 2
- Recharge Time: 7 hour(s)
- Battery: 2 x battery - AAA type
- Talk Time: Up to 600 min
- Standby Time: Up to 192 h
- Type: LCD display - monochrome
- Diagonal Size: 1.88"
- Display Resolution: 103 x 65 pixels
- Display Location: Handset
- Display Languages: English, Spanish
- Backlit: Yes
- Caller ID Type: Caller ID/call waiting
- Call Services: Voice Mail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Transfer, Call Hold
- Additional Features: Noise reduction, large buttons, Eco Mode, night mode, Key Detector compatible
- Dialer Type: Keypad
- Dialer Location: Handset
- Menu Operation: Yes
- Speakerphone: Yes ( digital duplex )
- Indicators: Visual ringer light, voice message waiting indicator
- Conference Call Capability: 3-way
- Additional Functions: Alarm, call barring, built-in clock with snooze function, Intercom, Caller ID voice announcement
- Ring Tones: 15
- Intercom: Yes
- Handset Locator: Yes
- Lighted Keypad: Yes
- Cordless Phone Standard: DECT 6.0
- Caller ID Memory: 50 names & numbers
- Weight: 4.9 oz
- Height: 6.7 in
- Depth: 1.2 in
- Width: 2.1 in
- Voice Announcement: Yes
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.