Samsung Galaxy S 8.4" Tablet 16GB - Dazzling White (SM-T700NZWAXAR)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Samsung Galaxy S 8.4" Tablet 16GB - Dazzling White (SM-T700NZWAXAR) is rated out of 5 by 105.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jtim from Excellent piece of technology This is my first Samsung product. I'm not especially computer savvy so while my son was home from college I had him go with me to find a replacement for my old android tablet. He suggested the Samsung immediately. I purchased it, added an 8 gig SD card (because he told me to) and have been nothing but satisfied ever since. I use the Tab S for everything digital now. I do regular public speaking and use it to store all research notes and manuscripts. Easy access to hours of work! I checked excellent in all blocks above simply because I find nothing about the Tab S that doesn't work for me or that is a problem. Simply put... It's excellent!
Date published: 2015-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by CRHD from Very happy and new to tablets. I shopped around for awhile, then I came across this model and it's bigger sibling. Both are wonderful with beautiful screens. I tried out both models in a store hands on. After a couple hours "playing " with both I went with the 8.4 model. It's was a hard choice, but for me to grip tablet one handed for extended periods, this was more comfortable and secure to hold, I can just grip thumb and fingers across in portrait position, which for me I use more for what I'm doing. One other thing, came with kitkat installed and worked great to me. But within about 2 hours I got the download notice and installed lollipop. Wow! Works even better.
Date published: 2015-09-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sxottie from Hardware Problems Cause Failure After owning this tablet for just over a year the tablet has started to reboot, A LOT. The battery shows 80% power but then it reboots randomly and if it restarts at all it says the battery is completely dead. I've replaced the battery and this did not resolve the issue. I also inspected the battery connection(s) and everything is in order. This tablet has not been dropped or abused in any way. It was perfect for me until it started randomly rebooting. I have to keep it plugged in to keep it from rebooting. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.......... Samsung, If you want to make things right send me a new tablet.
Date published: 2016-01-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kbur from Much good, but too many glitches Brilliant screen and many useful features. But too many things that are not well thought through. For example, when loading photos from a camera, something a tab is very useful for while travelling, to select a group of photos one has to tap each photo individually! Very annoying. Why can't we select a group of files as can be done with SHIFT and arrows in windows? Then, when looking through the downloaded photos, the order they come up is different to the order of file names or even date - seems unpredictable! Other similar glitches with the way it works. Selected files disappear if one makes the smallest error of touch for example. A bit more work needed to get this device working in a logical way!
Date published: 2014-09-30
Rated 1 out of 5 by TechNut12 from Power Issues As if designed to anger its owners the Galaxy Tab S broke shortly after the 1 year warranty expired. I have owned and enjoyed many samsung products from galaxy phones to their 4k 65" tv's but the galaxy Tab S is a failure of Samsung. It has forced me to reconsider Samsung as my first choice for high end electronics. Within several months of purchase the battery life quickly decreased by half and slowly declined further until i could only rely on the battery for an average of 20 minutes. Then the product would flicker with lines across the screen and then restart on its own but when it came back on it would have dropped from 98% power to 2% only to continue restarting over and over again. I was really excited about my tablet but now I'm disappointed that I can't trust Samsung which is really the only one I want.
Date published: 2015-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ever2shop from Samsung galixy pro's Let's start with the picture quality of this unbelievable unbeatable peace of future machinery pictures are absolutely flawless and the settings option you can make it do anything moving on to movie quality love it easy to work and fast downloads couldn't ask for a better player for a device and with settings you can tweak the sound quality perfect for ones preferred listening experience and with already good music quality makes music experience with device extremely amazing and let me just say with all the built-in apps and opinions of appstore and Samsung applications you can do and find anything you want for this perfectly manufactured device I give it 10 out of 10.
Date published: 2015-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dalmatinka67 from Perfect size to have around I love my Galaxy tab S 8.4. I am android fan . Tried mini pad but was not happy with OS. When I saw 8.4 size tablet I was extremly happy. It is a perfect size to carry around whereever I go. I love to read a lot and the display is excellent. I do not feel any strain on my eyes. I play games as well. Speed is very good for my needs. Also it has expendable memory slot, which I need for I enjoy taking pictures. Camera is excellent.... i also have Note4 smartphone . I wish this tablet had a pen included or that it was compatible with the one I already have. It would make it even more attractive.
Date published: 2015-09-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from This product great for everyone Hi everybody, I recommend it to people all ages. It is smart, easy in use. The size of this tablet good for children's (not big and not small) , comfortable size for children hands / fingers. may be the cam of this tablet can not be as by phone cam, but generally for tablets it has good high quality when you take picture. I use this tablet anytime during my trip, I can take picture of nature, and generally I satisfied. Also I want to say, that I use this tablet about 9 month, and I never had problems with my android or freezes. So, finally I am happy work and enjoying with my tablet! :)
Date published: 2015-12-17
- 8.4" Super AMOLED Multi-Touch Display
- WQXGA (2560 x 1600) Native Resolution
- Samsung Exynos 5 Octa Chipset
- 3GB of RAM & 16GB of Onboard Storage
- microSD Expansion Slot
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0
- 2.1MP Front Camera + 8MP Rear Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4900mAh Battery Capacity
- Android KitKat 4.4
- Combine powerful performance and wireless connectivity with the dazzling white 16GB Galaxy Tab S Multi-Touch 8.4" Wi-Fi Tablet from Samsung. This tablet features the Samsung octa-core chipset, which consists of 1.9 GHz and 1.3 GHz quad-core processors, and has 3GB of RAM. This system also has 16GB of built-in storage and adds a microSD slot for additional storage; the microSD slot supports microSDXC cards up to 128GB. For high-speed Internet connectivity, dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with MIMO technology is built-in. Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity is also integrated for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. This Samsung Galaxy Tab S features a 8.4" Super AMOLED touchscreen display with a WQXGA 2560 x 1600 native resolution for viewing detailed high-definition content. The onboard front facing 2.1-megapixel and rear 8-megapixel cameras allow you take pictures of yourself and the world around you, the rear camera is also accompanied by an LED flash for capturing images in low-light conditions. There's also a fingerprint reader on the tablet, which allows you to secure the device with the swipe of a finger. An IR blaster is also integrated for using the tablet as a universal remote control for compatible IR devices. A Micro-USB 2.0 interface is onboard for mass storage connections and charging the device; a USB cable and charger are included. The internal 4900mAh battery is designed to offer hours of enjoyment before recharging is needed. The Galaxy Tab S comes with the Android KitKat 4.4 operating system, this operation system is designed for fluid and intuitive multi-touch navigation. This device also features GPS with GLONASS, which allows you to use Google's location based services, including turn-by-turn GPS navigation.
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Memory Installed: 3 GB
- Chipset: Samsung Exynos 5
- Processor: 1.9 GHz ARM Cortex A15; 1.3 GHz ARM Cortex A7
- Storage: Flash 16 GB
- Touchscreen Technology: Capacitive
- Size: 8.4"
- Native Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- Ports: 1x USB 2.0 - Micro
- Audio: 1x Integrated Stereo Speakers; 1x Integrated Microphone; 1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone
- Flash Media Slot: 1x microSD; 1x microSDHC; 1x microSDXC
- Network: None
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 + LE
- NFC: No
- GPS: Built-in
- Camera: Front: 2.1 MP; Back: 8.0 MP
- Keyboard: Virtual
- Battery: Built-In Lithium-Ion (4900.0 mAh)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.9 x 8.4 x 0.3" / 12.4 x 21.3 x 0.8 cm
- Weight: .63 lb / 285.76 g
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.