Sony PCM-D50 Professional Portable Stereo Digital Audio Recorder
A clever deal seeker from MO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Offers solid-state storage - free of drive mechanisms
- Built-in high quality electret condenser stereo microphones
- MP3 playback and digital pitch control
- The PCM-D50's electret condenser microphones have exceptional high sound quality and offer a selection of 2 operating positions, X-Y and Wide Stereo
- The PCM-D50 is designed with four separate circuit boards to separate analog audio, digital audio, digital recording and power supply circuits
- The Sony PCM-D50 is a 96 kHz/24-bit recorder fitted with two-position (X-Y or Wide) stereo microphones, 4 GB of internal flash memory and a Memory Stick Pro-HG Duo slot (for additional storage). The body of the D50 is constructed of lightweight metal (aluminum) and it's built rugged to withstand the demands of pro applications, plus it offers long battery life using conventional AA alkaline batteries. The recorder includes a USB high-speed port for simple uploading/downloading its native .WAV format files to/from Windows PC or Macintosh computers. Other unique PCM-D50 features include digital pitch control, dual digital limiter (inherited from the PCM-D1), low-cut filter, Super Bit Mapping, A-B repeat and MP3 playback capability. To complement the D50 recorder, new optional accessories include a remote commander, tripod stand and microphone windscreen. Additionally, the D50 offers compatible mounting and use with the recently introduced XLR-1 wide-bandwidth balanced XLR microphone adap
- Type: Portable 2-Channel Flash Recorder
- Recording/Reading Methods: WAV Files to 4GB Built-In Flash Memory or to Memory Stick Pro (High Speed) Duo/Memory Stick Pro HG Duo
- Recording Bit Rate: 16 or 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 22.05/44.1/48/96kHz
- Number of Channels: 2
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 40kHz (0 to -2dB @ 96kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 93dB or Greater @ 24-bit
- Dynamic Range: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.01% or Lower (1kHz, 22kHz, LPF)
- Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Mini Mic Input
- 1 x Line Input (OPT)
- 1 x Optical Digital Input (OPT)
- Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Output
- 1 x Line Output (OPT)
- 1 x Optical Digital Output (OPT)
- 1 x High-Speed USB Port
- Power: 4 x AA Batteries or AC Power Adapter
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.9 x 6.1 x 1.3" (74 x 155 x 33mm) (Not Including Projecting Parts and Controls)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.