VTech ErisBusinessSystem 4-Line Corded Landline Telephone (UP416)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- System can be expanded to support up to 16 stations total (15 desksets + 1 console). Add cordless accessories (handsets and headsets) as needed.
- Manage calls from 1- 4 telephone lines simultaneously.
- Program the system to answer outside calls, provide callers with a company directory, automatically forward calls to specific extensions and let callers record voice message when there's no answer-any time of the day or night.
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Program up to 32 phone numbers for easy one- and two-touch dialing (16 one-touch, 16 two-touch).
- Group mailbox (max 40 minutes of recording time), Private mailbox (max 20 minutes of recording time), Two-way call recording, Caller ID/call waiting, Cordless DECT headset (IS6100)
- Supports 4 Analog lines for voice, Expandable up to 16 stations (1 console, 15 desk sets), Auto attendant, Day/night mode, 5-party conferencing, Line groups, Call transfer, Intercom.
- Eris Business System Main Console is a 4 analog line PBX system, capable of connecting up to 15 more UP406 desk sets and pairing the UP407 handsets with every desk set. It connects to a user's Local Area Network and utilizes any service provider's analog lines to call out. UP416 Allows for 5-party conferencing, music on hold, Auto Attendant and Individual, Group Voicemail and has a two-year warranty.
- Multiple Conferencing: 5
- Number of Ring Tones: 10
- Phone Book/Directory Memory: 250
- ports: 1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 headset; 1 phoneline (RJ-11)
- Product Line: ErisBusinessSystem
- recording time: 1 hour
- remote access: Yes
- screen resolution: 102 x 66
- screen type: LCD
- speakerphone: yes
- Speed Dial Memory: 32
- Total Number of Phone Lines: 4
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.