VXi Passport 10G Monaural Headset with N/C Microphone (201602 )
A true treasure hunter from MD snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Superior noise canceling eliminates background noise (up to 89 percent) and improves communication.
- Hearing protection suppresses sudden and unexpected sound spikes.
- Lightweight design is easy and comfortable to wear all day.
- High quality durability stands up to all-day, every-day use.
- Requires G-type QD lower cord (available separately) to connect to your phone
- Designed and built with business in mind, the VXi Passport mono headset delivers the accuracy and clarity contact center and office professionals demand, so both sides of the conversation hear and understand the first time. That means shorter, more productive conversations. Passport is all-day comfortable, too. Its light weight and stay-in-place adjustability help keep users focused on their work, not their headset. Requires G-type QD lower cord (available separately) to connect to your phone.
- Product Name: Passport 10G Over-the-head Mono Headset with N/C Microphone - Box
- Manufacturer Part Number: 201602
- Product Line: Passport
- Product Model: 10G
- Product Type: Headset
- Technical Information
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Sound Mode: Mono
- Impedance: 300 Ohm
- Minimum Frequency Response: 200 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response: 5 kHz
- Connector Plating: Gold Plated
- Host Interface: Quick Disconnect
- Earpiece Design: Over-the-head
- Earpiece Type: Monaural
- Driver Size: 1.42"
- Microphone Design: Boom
- Physical Characteristics
- Form Factor: Semi-open
- Product Family: Passport
- Microphone Sensitivity: -44 dB
- Microphone Technology: Noise Cancelling
- Material: Plastic
- Manufacturer: VXi Corporation
- Manuf Part#: 201602
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.