Beats by Dre Powerbeats 2 In-Ear Headphones - Black
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Beats by Dre Powerbeats 2 In-Ear Headphones - Black is rated out of 5 by 15.
Rated 1 out of 5 by TimStillTraining2 from No endurance... I've been through 2 pair of these in less than two years. First pair stopped holding a charge after two months. Second pair had the volume control split in half for no reason and now they will not turn off after use, unless they are plugged in immediately. Therefore they must be charged daily. When they work, they sound good but they are very frustrating to own and not dependable/reliable.
Date published: 2016-04-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by Rilz66 from Poor Quality - Stops working My friend and I have had a few of these and at first they work great for a few months but then they run into issues like, volume not working properly, not holding power, or just stops working all together. They sound great, but not worth the price to keep replacing.
Date published: 2016-04-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by olyplace from Not reliable I have had the worst luck with these. This is the third set of beats in ear headphones I've bought, all three have broken. Recently the volume control split in half and since it's been a year Apple doesn't care.
Date published: 2016-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by BIG JIM 7 from Perfect! Bought two months ago and love them! Great for keeping the wires out of the way during working out, biking, and running. Great sound! I highly recommend.
Date published: 2015-09-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by Opie1 from Stopped charging After 1.5 months of use my Beats stopped charging.
Date published: 2016-04-11
Rated 3 out of 5 by RR77777 from No power indicator for Windows Phone No warning, no chime, no app... What more can I say besides I like them, but there is no warning for when they are about to die. Unless you count the little red light on them, but I would have to take them off to see it.
Date published: 2015-04-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by Disappointed111 from Unreliable I spend a lot of hours running and was looking for the convenience of wireless. These headphones have great sound quality; however, the reliability is poor. Some days they last less than and hour other days 3 hours. On occasion they turn off for no apparent reason. I returned one pair previously and ready to request a refund on pair 2.
Date published: 2016-04-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hands from Great for workouts or yard work!!! Bought this a month ago and have had no issues!!!!
Date published: 2015-09-22
- Earpiece Design
- Earbud (In Ear)
- Fit Design
- Bluetooth Wireless
- Volume Control
- Water Resistant
- Rechargeable Battery
- Replaceable Ear Tips
- 3.5mm (1/8in.)
- Portable Audio
- Pair and play with your Bluetooth device with 30 foot range
- 6 hour rechargeable battery
- Sweat and water resistant
- Take hands-free calls and adjust music with no-slip-grip RemoteTalk control
- Records are meant to be broken. Inspired by LeBron James,Powerbeats2 Wireless was designed to defy the ordinary while catapulting athletes towards their relentless pursuit of perfection. Lightweight and engineered with the power of dual-driver acoustics, the reimagined wireless earphones deliver the premium sound and performance needed to propel you through rigorous workouts. Backed by the King himself, the next level of performance, power, and freedom has arrived.
- Product Type: Earset
- Earpiece Design: Earbud,Over-the-ear
- Maximum Battery Run Time: 6 Hour
- Earpiece Type: Binaural
- Product Family: Powerbeats2
- Wireless Operating Distance: 30 ft
- Color: Black
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Brand Name: Beats by Dr. Dre
- Form Factor: In-ear
- Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
- Sound Mode: Stereo
- Manufacturer: Apple, Inc
- Product Name: PowerBeats2 Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- Product Line: Powerbeats2
- Manufacturer Part Number: MHBE2AM/A
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.apple.com
- Weight (Approximate): 0.80 oz
- Beats by Dre
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.