Bluedio Turbine Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Red (T2 Plus)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Bluedio Turbine Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Red (T2 Plus) is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by cinnamonroll72 from Game changer! I first looked into buying some bluetooth headphones when a local retailer was selling a major name brand pair for around $30. I did reviews on that pair and wasn't too impressed. I started doing more research to see what else I could get in the $30 range. Long story short I came across the Bluedio's. The biggest things that sold me on them are the 57mm drivers=great bass, Bluetooth (duh), THE MICRO SD slot (I primarily use this instead of the Bluetooth), the long battery life (yes, it's crazy how long these last on one charge). All this for well UNDER $30! Well five pair later (one pair for working out, one pair I keep in the car to go shopping/run errands with, one of the higher end pair that should be coming in the mail today that may replace my current shopping/errand pair depending on the difference in sound quality, and two pair I've given to friends) I have to say that I feel like I've hit the jackpot. One pair that I gave away was to a guy at church how was listening to the super expensive/highly marketed brand of headphones that everyone's buying. He said he paid over $100 for the USED pair he was listening to. I listened to them, let him listen to my Bluedio's, and we both agreed that the under $30 Bluedio's sounded way better. Yes, they're made of plastic, so yes you do have to treat them as such. There are pros to plastic though. They are so lightweight that they're great to exercise (treadmill at up to 9 miles per hours and weightlifting) in, and I would imagine the usage of plastic is what keeps the price down. If you're not careful, I would imagine they will break pretty easily, but shouldn't you be careful with your stuff anyway? The actual speaker components are well made though, and this is the important part as this is the functional part of the headphones that you're buying them for anyway. The design is really cool too. I get interesting looks as I'm walking around the grocery store rocking out. It should be noted that there is a drastic difference in the sound quality when using the micro sd slot vs the Bluetooth function. They sound great with the micro sd function, but you get the maximum sound quality from using the Bluetooth playback. The radio option isn't anything I'm too impressed with as I still haven't figured out how to find the specific stations I'm looking for (not that I would actually use it to listen to the radio anyway). Hope this helps. Thanks. Matthew 7:12
Date published: 2015-12-26
- 57mm drivers are engineered to deliver strong bass, without compromising the clarity.
- Support FM broadcast / MP3 and WAV audio formats Micro SD card not provided
- Latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology ensures up to 40 hours playback on a full charge.
- The earcups can rotarily fold up, easy to store and carry on the move.
- The Bluetooth perfectly works with your smartphone, tablet or Bluetooth enabled MP3 player. Note: there may be compatibility issue with other devices.
- It's been 6 months, our engineers redesign the Turbine idea, trying to make it better and better for you. And Bluedio T2 Plus comes along, a upgrade for H Plus. Besides keeping all the pros of the previous version, T2 Plus can fold up for easy carrying, and strengthened in headband. Pairing Tip: When pairing, you need to make sure the headphones have entered pairing mode, here is how to enter pairing mode: When the headphones are off (If not, turn off the headphones first), press and hold the Power Button until you see the blue light stays on (instead of blinking).About Bluedio.Bluedio is a pioneer in portable audio device, providing solutions to professional audio and wireless communication. Bluedio always strives for perfection, fashion and simplicity, focusing on revolutionary innovations. So far, Bluedio has owned over 30 patents, highly praised by consumers over 34 countries.
- Bluetooth version: V4.1
- Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Impedance: 16
- Frequency response: 20Hz -20KHz
- SPL: 110dB
- Operating distance: up to 32 ft (free space)
- Bluetooth music time: about 40 hours
- Bluetooth talk time: about 45 hours
- Standby time: about 1625 hours
- Fully charged time: about 2 hours
- T2 Plus
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.