Bluedio Turbine Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Red (T2 Plus)
A clever deal seeker from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 57mm drivers are engineered to deliver strong bass, without compromising the clarity.
- Support FM broadcast / MP3 and WAV audio formats Micro SD card not provided
- Latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology ensures up to 40 hours playback on a full charge.
- The earcups can rotarily fold up, easy to store and carry on the move.
- The Bluetooth perfectly works with your smartphone, tablet or Bluetooth enabled MP3 player. Note: there may be compatibility issue with other devices.
- It's been 6 months, our engineers redesign the Turbine idea, trying to make it better and better for you. And Bluedio T2 Plus comes along, a upgrade for H Plus. Besides keeping all the pros of the previous version, T2 Plus can fold up for easy carrying, and strengthened in headband. Pairing Tip: When pairing, you need to make sure the headphones have entered pairing mode, here is how to enter pairing mode: When the headphones are off (If not, turn off the headphones first), press and hold the Power Button until you see the blue light stays on (instead of blinking).About Bluedio.Bluedio is a pioneer in portable audio device, providing solutions to professional audio and wireless communication. Bluedio always strives for perfection, fashion and simplicity, focusing on revolutionary innovations. So far, Bluedio has owned over 30 patents, highly praised by consumers over 34 countries.
- Bluetooth version: V4.1
- Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Impedance: 16
- Frequency response: 20Hz -20KHz
- SPL: 110dB
- Operating distance: up to 32 ft (free space)
- Bluetooth music time: about 40 hours
- Bluetooth talk time: about 45 hours
- Standby time: about 1625 hours
- Fully charged time: about 2 hours
- T2 Plus
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.