Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Headphones - White
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Headphones - White is rated out of 5 by 207.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joe0606 from Great Buy Though these are very expensive, but I doubt you can't find a comparable pair of earphones anywhere else. To be honest, the sound quality is not phenomenal if compare to other products of similar prices. However, sometimes it's more important to hear the music clearly instead of blindly pursuing quality of sound. Because of the combination of QC20's fantastic noise cancelling quality and a decent sound quality, I can't live without these. In addition, because my ears are a little bit weird and cannot hold any kind of in-ear headphones other than sport ones and these, I'm so happy that I can finally listen to music while working out. Can't be more satisfied.
Date published: 2015-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Len from QC20i is a sanity saver This was my first noise canceling device. The demo at the Bose store was excellent and I bought the QC20i. The true test of these earphones, however, was on a 6-hour flight with a stranger's "boisterous" 2-year old kid sitting behind me who was active the whole time. Turning on the noise canceling without inserting the plug into my iPhone, the jet engine drone and the kid's too loud voice were reduced to nearly a whisper. Connected to my iPhone with music turned on to low volume effectively masked the the engine and kid, and I could relax and go to sleep. Bliss! Totally worth the price for the sake of my sanity when traveling.
Date published: 2015-08-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by FSFOS from Amazing Ambient Sound Reduction I bought the new Bose QuietComfort 20 for Apple Products earphones for noise cancelling during long international flights. I researched the market for lots of products and read many reviews from differing sources about the BOSE earphones. Without a doubt these earphones have an amazing ability to reduce outside sounds. I turned them on for the first time and it went quiet - even with TV sound and conversation going on around me. These are the earphones for anyone interested in reducing surrounding sounds while still listening to music or watch a video. They sit comfortably in the ear and are not intrusive as many earphones and ear plugs can be. BOSE quality and sound are all there.
Date published: 2015-07-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by tjscholar11 from High performance, noise-canceling, in-ear phones I bought two pair for my wife and I. She needs the small ear tips and I need the large ear tips. These in-ear phones work great and significantly reduce outside noise interference. I've used the over-ear and on-ear phones during international flights and they work great, but eventually irritate the ears. The in-ear phones fit snuggly and can remain in the ear for hours on end with no irritation. Make sure you use the properly sized ear tips or you will experience outside noise infiltrating the ear drum by bypassing the ear tip. We highly recommend these in-ear phones and are considering purchasing pairs for our daughters and their husbands.
Date published: 2015-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by bradpdx from State of the art noise cancelling, great sound I own an old set of Bose QC-2s that have served me well when traveling for years, and got these as an upgrade. The QC-20 is a horse of different color, providing dramatically better noise cancellation in a tiny package that is far easier to deal with on airplanes and in public spaces. The effectiveness of the technology cannot be understated - it is truly dramatic, with up to 45dB of cancellation (for non-engineers, that's a whole lot). Sound quality is terrific, and is enhanced by the lack of background noise. Some may think the price high, but quite simply less expensive products don't perform anywhere near as well, which tells me that the QC-20 is in fact an excellent value. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2016-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by JW32903 from Impeccable Sound Quality When I received these earphones, I first tried them without the noise cancelling feature and they sounded like any other ear buds on the market. But when i turned the noise cancelling on, it was like being in a concert hall. Very rich and vibrant sound. But the true test was how they performed on an airline flight. Usually when I fly, I use my QC15 around ear headset. On the flight last week I was pleasantly surprised with the performance of the QC 20 ear phones. While they did not quite cancel all of the ambient noise, they did cancel about 90% of the noise that the QC15's cancel. Quite impressive for an in ear headphone. If you are looking for an in ear solution, these are the earphones to have!
Date published: 2015-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by AllenC from Great noise cancelling headphone Before having this I used QC25 which is also great. But QC20 provides even better noise cancelling and convenience for carrying around. Further the internal battery is great feature as I kind of get tired of replacing battery around. Like other Bose products, the design is made for real comfort indeed. Regarding the sound, impeccable. After changing earphone quite frequently, I think this is the one that I would definite stop at and keep using because it never get me tired or bordered. Perfect if I have to choose a word to conclude. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-10-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by Garth from Great sound. Bad design, crazy expensive. I purchased these a year back and I will say that the sound is excellent and the buds are extremly comfortable, however these have two significant design flaws. The first is the noise cancelling block on the bottom of the headset is relatively heavy so it causes the cable to crack where it enters the plug. The second and more irritating issue is the fact that the plug seems to become loose from the phone as a result of the weight of the noise cancelling box and constantly falls out of the connector on the phone. This is a significant issue on the iPhone with the heatset jack at the bottom of the phone. I would not purchase again until they resolve the design issues.
Date published: 2015-09-09
- Shut out the world and lose yourself in your music--or hear what's around you. It's your choice with the first in-ear noise cancelling headphones from Bose. Quiet Comfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones are engineered to let you enjoy better sound every day, everywhere you go. Turn on noise cancelling to reduce surrounding distractions and focus on your music. Or, at the touch of a button, activate Aware mode so you can hear what's happening around you without removing the headphones. Inside, exclusive TriPort technology brings your music to life while additional Bose technologies provide dramatic noise cancellation rivaling any full-sized headphone on the market today. Proprietary Stay Hear+ tips create a soft, secure fit. The inline microphone and remote let you switch to calls on your iPhone, and provide control for select iPod, iPhone and iPad models. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 16 hours of use. And even when the power is off or the battery runs out, you can still use these headphones to enjoy Bose quality sound. Included: Quiet Comfort 20 headphones; 3 pairs Stay Hear+ tips (S, M, L); clothing clip; rechargeable lithium-ion battery (built-in); USB charging cable; carrying case.
- Product Type: Earset
- Earpiece Design: Earbud
- Earpiece Type: Binaural
- Microphone Design: On-cable
- Product Family: QuietComfort
- Noise Canceling: Yes
- Color: White
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Brand Name: Bose
- Form Factor: In-ear
- Sound Mode: Stereo
- Host Interface: Mini-phone
- Cable Length: 4.33 ft
- Manufacturer: Bose Corporation
- Product Model: 20
- Product Name: QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones Apple Devices
- Product Line: QuietComfort
- Manufacturer Part Number: 718839-0020
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.bose.com
- Weight (Approximate): 1.55 oz
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.