Monster NTune On Ear Headphones - Matte Black (MHNTUONMBKWW)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Monster NTune On Ear Headphones - Matte Black (MHNTUONMBKWW) is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by TXmike from Great Sound, but Beware! TERRIBLE design FRAGILE I have owned 2 pair of the Monster NTune Headphones. They have excellent sound. Matches the sound quality of Beats by Dre. However the reason you can find these headphones all over the internet for 75%-80% off retail; is because they are very cheaply constructed. Plastic band cracks very easily, the headphone cable also busts very easily. The problem with the plastic cracking on the head band is a known problem, there are thousands of these cracked pairs being sold online, just look at ebay. I will say IF you are careful and very gentle with your headphones, this can be a good pair for premium sound.
Date published: 2016-08-24
- Earpiece Design
- Ear-Pad (On the Ear)
- DJ-style headphones
- ControlTalk inline remote adjusts volume and tracks and controls phone calls
- Passive noise isolation
- Tangle-resistant cables
- Lends thumping bass and crisp treble to music
- Introducing the next generation of sound performance from Monster. Our N-Tune On-Ear headphones deliver your music, movies and games with unmatched clarity and depth, hand-tuned with the precision designed to blow you away. N-Tune's slick on-ear design and colourful range sets your look, your attitude, your music. Thumping bass kicks it to a totally new level. You've never heard it this good-your sound perfected for you by the experts at Monster
- Brand: Monster
- Part No.: MH NTU ON M-BK WW
- Product Line: Monster NCredible
- Model: NTune
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Color: Matte Black
- Additional Features: ControlTalk Universal, Tangle-free
- Type: headphones
- Headphones Form Factor: Supraaural
- Sound Output Mode: stereo
- Color Category: Matte Black
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.