Pyle Health PHPHA56 Infrared Wireless Hearing Assistance System
No reviews found
- The is a quality assistive listening system that works anywhere, from at home to specially equipped movie cinemas, theaters, and museums. Superior quality audio is made possible via the IR light signal from the transmitter/docking station and can be brought in via the auxiliary/line input and mic input from any number of audio sources. This device easily connects to the audio output jacks of VCR's, most TV's, DVD players, CD players, and other compatible audio devices. With features including balance, volume, and tone controls, you will be able to adjust the sound to meet all of your needs. Never miss a moment with it.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.