Pyle Health PHPHA56 Infrared Wireless Hearing Assistance System
A clever deal seeker from AZ snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The is a quality assistive listening system that works anywhere, from at home to specially equipped movie cinemas, theaters, and museums. Superior quality audio is made possible via the IR light signal from the transmitter/docking station and can be brought in via the auxiliary/line input and mic input from any number of audio sources. This device easily connects to the audio output jacks of VCR's, most TV's, DVD players, CD players, and other compatible audio devices. With features including balance, volume, and tone controls, you will be able to adjust the sound to meet all of your needs. Never miss a moment with it.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.