Replacement Ear Cushions For Bose Around Ear 2, AE2, AE2i, QC2, QC15, QC25, SoundTrue and SoundLink Headphones - NOT Compatible with Bose TP1a Headphones!
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Important: please know for sure what model headphones you own before purchasing this product. If you doubt what model you own, please contact us in advance of purchasing. These ear cushions are not compatible with the older first generation AE1 or TP1A headphones. Only compatible with the following Bose around ear headphone models: AE2, AE2I, QC2, QC15, QC25, sound true and sound link headphones. FYI - the difference between sound link and sound true: sound link is wireless while sound true is corded. These ear cushions are constructed of synthetic protein leather and memory foam and are of very good quality. We sell an upgraded version of this product in another listing.
- Headcase Audio
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.