Antigravity Batteries AG-XP-3 USB Port
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The Micro-Start XP-3 PPS (Personal Power Supply) is so small it fits in your pocket yet so powerful it starts Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Snowmobiles, Watercraft, and more. The XP-3 has 200 Amps starting current with 400 Amps Peak. JUMP-START vehicles with gas engine size up to 5.7 Liter V8. (Not intended for large V-twin motorcycles/Diesels.) Conveniently, the XP-3 can also CHARGE & POWER your electronic devices, with TWO USB ports. Charge Smartphones, Tablets, iReaders, GoPros & other Cameras, PSPs & other Handheld Games, MP3 Music Players, Bluetooth devices and more. Great capacity for back-up power: 8000 mAh. The XP-3 can charge a cell phone ~6 times or a tablet ~3 times. OTHER FEATURES: Ultra-bright high-power LED Flashlight built-in + Lighted battery capacity indicator + Automatic power-off when not in use + Built-in over-charge and over-discharge protections for long battery life. The XP-3 comes as a complete kit with everything you need, including Accessories and a compact, durable Nylon Carry Case to neatly organize all parts. KIT CONTENTS: 1 Micro-Start XP-3 PPS; 1 set of SMART Mini Jumper Clamps (with thermal protections and multiple safety features: prevent reverse polarity connection, over-charge, over-discharge, short-circuit, back-charge); 1 universal 4-into-1 USB Cable (Tips are: Mini USB, Micro USB, Apple 8-pin, Apple 30-pin); 1 mobile Charger (plugs into vehicle's cigarette lighter socket); 1 home/wall Charger. The XP-3 can also be recharged by any Micro-USB connection, for example by your phone charger or computer, or USB port found in your car, or a hotel or airport. Simply charge your Micro-Start once and take back-up power everywhere! Whether commuting, camping or traveling, remain confident you can start your vehicle, make an important call, or power your child's PSP during that long trip in the car. Whatever you do, don't get stuck without back up power again.
- Antigravity Batteries
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.