Apple iPod nano 5th generation 16 GB pink
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- iPod nano now has a built-in video camera that lets you spontaneously shoot video wherever you are. And that's just the beginning. iPod nano is making rock more glam with a polished anodized aluminum finish and a larger screen for your viewing pleasure. And making music mixes has never been easier. The new Genius Mixes feature acts as your personal DJ, searching your iTunes library to find songs that go great together, then organizing them into mixes you'll love. All automatically. Take iPod nano anywhere and the new built-in Pedometer keeps track of your steps. Also making its debut: a built-in FM radio with two amazing features iTunes Tagging and Live Pause that make listening to the radio nothing like listening to the radio. Which means the world's most popular music player now has more to play with. Built-in Mic and Speaker VoiceOver FM radio with Live Pause and iTunes Tagging Built-in Pedometer Accelerometer and Cover Flow 3.5mm stereo headphone jack Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery with up to 24 hours music or up to 5 hours watching videos Audio formats supported - AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV Video Capture - H.264 VGA video, 640 by 480 pixels, up to 30 frames per second with AAC audio System Requirements - USB 2.0 port, iTunes 9 or later, Mac OS X v10.4.11 or later, Windows Vista or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later Approximate Unit Dimensions - 3.6 x 1.5 x 0.24 Approximate Unit Weight - 1.28 ounces
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.