Apple 12" MacBook 8GB 256GB Mac x OS 10.10 Yosemite (MF855LL/A)
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 1.1 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core M Processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.4 GHz)
- 4 MB shared L3 cache
- 8 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
- 256 GB PCIe-based onboard flash storage
- 12-Inch IPS LED-backlit Display with a 2304 X 1440 Resolution
- OS X Yosemite
- Intel HD Graphics 5300
- Pure invention. We designed the new MacBook to be not only thinner and lighter, but more functional and intuitive than ever before. To do that, we couldn't just shave a millimeter here, a gram there. So we started from scratch, reinventing each essential element as part of a singular, deceptively simple design. It's everything there is to love about Mac. In its purest form ever. A keyboard reimagined from A to Z. From the beginning, our goal was to design a full, uncompromising Mac experience. And a full-size keyboard is an essential part of that. In order to fit a full-size keyboard in the incredibly thin MacBook, we designed the keyboard from the ground up. Each component has been rethought specifically for the new MacBook, from the underlying mechanism to the curvature of the surface of each key to the distinctive new typeface. The result is a keyboard dramatically thinner than its predecessor. Now when your finger strikes the key, it goes down and bounces back with a crisp, consist
- Screen Size: 12 inches
- Screen Resolution: 2304 x 1440
- Processor: 1.1 GHz Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8 GB LPDDR3
- Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
- Hard Drive: 256 GB SSD
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel HD Graphics 5300
- Wireless Type: 802.11A
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.