Apple 13.3" MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz 4GB 128GB Mac OS X (ME864LL/A)
A true treasure hunter from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Family
- MacBook Pro
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Core i5
- Processor Speed
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Operating System
- Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9
- 2.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 4GB 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory
- 128GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) Retina display
- 2560x1600 pixel Resolution
- Mac OS X Mavericks, Up to 9 hours of battery life
- The 13.3" MacBook Pro Notebook Computer with Retina Display from Apple is a powerful notebook computer with an innovative, ultrathin, ultraportable aluminum unibody design. It is loaded with advanced power management features and an integrated lithium polymer battery, which work together to provide up to 9 hours of wireless web browsing. The widescreen, LED-backlit IPS screen has a glossy finish and a native resolution of 2560 x 1600. With 227 pixels per inch, this MacBook Pro has a pixel count of over 5 million. You'll be able to output to 2 external displays at up to 2560 x 1600 via Thunderbolt 2 (Mini DisplayPort). Any Mini DisplayPort-compatible display will plug in without the need for an adapter. This MacBook Pro also adds an HDMI support so HDMI-compliant devices, particularly HDTVs, are now natively supported as well. Graphics are handled by integrated Intel Iris Graphics.
- Screen Size: 13.3"
- Processor: Intel Core i5 Dual-Core
- Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Type: Widescreen
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Native Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- Backlight: LED
- RAM: Memory 4 GB DDR3
- Communication: Gigabit LAN and WLAN
- Operating System: Mac OS X v10.9 Mavericks
- LAN: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.