Apple MacBook 13.3" Laptop 2.2GHz 4GB 250GB Mac OS X 10.5 (MB063LL/B)
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 4 MB shared L2 Cache
- 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM (PC2-5300)
- 250 GB Serial ATA hard drive
- 8x SuperDrive DVD Burner
- Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit) Ethernet
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) glossy TFT widescreen display, 1280 x 800 resolution
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard operating system
- The 13.3" MacBook Notebook Computer from Apple gives you all the power of a Macintosh computer in an easily portable and attractive form. The laptop is housed in a black polycarbonate shell that brings the signature Apple design aesthetic to the notebook. It is designed to meet the needs of video editors, graphics designers, educators, and businesspeople who demand a compact and light portable computer.The MacBook is powered by the Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz Processor. The Core 2 Duo is actually two processors built into a single chip, which translates into much better performance than a single processor chip. The computer is loaded with a 250GB 5400rpm SATA hard drive, 4GB of RAM, Airport Extreme wireless networking, integrated Bluetooth 2.0+EDR, built-in speakers and Apple's SuperDrive, an 8x speed DVD burner with support for dual-layer discs. The computer features a beautiful glossy 13" widescreen display that delivers a bright and clear image.
- Screen Size: 13.3 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1440 x 900 pixels
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 4 GB SDRAM DDR2
- Hard Drive: 250 GB
- Series: Macbook
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Color: Black
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
- Computer Memory Type: DDR2 SDRAM
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 5400 RPM
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.