Apple MacBook 13.3" Laptop 2.2GHz 4GB 250GB Mac OS X 10.5 (MB063LL/B)
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 4 MB shared L2 Cache
- 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM (PC2-5300)
- 250 GB Serial ATA hard drive
- 8x SuperDrive DVD Burner
- Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit) Ethernet
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) glossy TFT widescreen display, 1280 x 800 resolution
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard operating system
- The 13.3" MacBook Notebook Computer from Apple gives you all the power of a Macintosh computer in an easily portable and attractive form. The laptop is housed in a black polycarbonate shell that brings the signature Apple design aesthetic to the notebook. It is designed to meet the needs of video editors, graphics designers, educators, and businesspeople who demand a compact and light portable computer.The MacBook is powered by the Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz Processor. The Core 2 Duo is actually two processors built into a single chip, which translates into much better performance than a single processor chip. The computer is loaded with a 250GB 5400rpm SATA hard drive, 4GB of RAM, Airport Extreme wireless networking, integrated Bluetooth 2.0+EDR, built-in speakers and Apple's SuperDrive, an 8x speed DVD burner with support for dual-layer discs. The computer features a beautiful glossy 13" widescreen display that delivers a bright and clear image.
- Screen Size: 13.3 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1440 x 900 pixels
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 4 GB SDRAM DDR2
- Hard Drive: 250 GB
- Series: Macbook
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Color: Black
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
- Computer Memory Type: DDR2 SDRAM
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 5400 RPM
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.