Apple MacBook Air 11.6" Laptop i5 1.6GHz 2GB 128GB Mac OS X (MJVM2LL/A)
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Family
- MacBook Air
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Intel Core i5 1st Gen.
- Processor Speed
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Operating System
- Mac OS 8
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 4 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
- 128 GB PCIe-based flash storage
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Up to 9 Hours of Battery Life
- Apple MacBook Air 11.6" Laptop i5 1.6GHz 2GB 128GB Mac OS X(MJVM2LL/A).Intel Core" i5 processor - Features a 3MB L3 cache and 1.6GHz processor speed.Intel Core" i5 processor - Features smart 4-way processing performance with a speed boost.Intel Turbo Boost Technology - Delivers extra performance when you need it and increased energy efficiency when you don't. Intel HD Graphics provide extra graphics power for your laptop when you need it.2GB DDR3 memory - For multitasking power.Note- Optical drive not included11.6" LED-backlit widescreen display - With 1366 x 768 resolution offers stunning images.128GB flash storage - Offers plenty of storage capacity.Intel HD Graphics 3000 - Feature up to 256MB DDR3 SDRAM shared video memory for lush images with vivid detail. Dual display and video mirroring capability.Thunderbolt port and 2 high-speed USB 2.0 ports - With Bluetooth 4.0 wireless interface to provide quick and simple connection for digital peripherals.FaceTime camera with omnidirection
- Voltage : 240 volts
- Screen Size : 11.6 inches
- Screen Resolution : 1366 x 768
- Processor : 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5
- RAM : 2 GB LPDDR3
- Graphics : Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Flash Storage : 128GB flash storage
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.