Apple MacBook Air 11.6" Laptop i5 1.7GHz 4GB 128GB Mac OS X (MD224LL/A)
A clever deal seeker from MA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Family
- MacBook Air
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Intel Core i5 3rd Gen.
- Processor Speed
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Intel Core i5 1.7GHz
- 4GB Memory
- 128GB flash storage HDD
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Apple MacBook Air 11.6" Laptop with the latest Intel Core i5 and i7 processors, up to 60 percent faster graphics, and faster flash storage, MacBook Air packs a lot of features into an astonishing 2.38 pounds. This 11.6" MacBook Air is outfitted with new Intel Core i5 processor. Integrating a faster processor, more powerful graphics, and a memory controller into a single chip makes for some serious performance. The new Intel HD Graphics 4000 offers up to 60 percent faster graphics ? performance you?ll really notice in the games you play, the movies you watch, and the FaceTime calls you make. And MacBook Air now supports up to 8GB of memory, so you can run more memory-intensive applications without compromising performance. Part of what makes MacBook Air so responsive is that it?s designed entirely around flash storage. Not only does this make MacBook Air much lighter and more portable than traditional notebooks, it also provides faster access to data and gives you instant-on capability.
- Screen Size: 11.6 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Max Screen Resolution: 1366x768 pixels
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR3
- Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
- Hard Drive: SSD
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Chipset Brand: intel
- Card Description: integrated
- Wireless Type: 802.11A, 802.11 A/C, 802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11n
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.