Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" 2.24GHz 4GB 250GB (MC374LL/A)
A savvy shopper from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Screen Size
- Operating System
- Mac OS X 10.6, Snow Leopard
- Product Family
- MacBook Pro
- Processor Speed
- Processor Type
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- Hard Drive Capacity
- 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
- 4GB SDRAM RAM
- 250GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
- 13.3-Inch Screen, NVIDIA GeForce 320M
- Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard Operating System
- Carved from a single block of aluminum, the MacBook Pro is a true engineering achievement. Its patented unibody enclosure is the product of precise machining. The new energy-efficient architecture in the MacBook Pro, gives you dramatically longer battery life. On a single charge, the battery in the new 13-inch MacBook Pro lasts up to 10 hours, and you?ll get up to 1000 full charge and discharge cycles ? that?s nearly three times the lifespan of typical notebook batteries. MacBook Pro gives you more options for high-performance graphics, starting with the new NVIDIA GeForce 320M integrated graphics processor in the 13-inch model. It?s up to 80 percent faster than the previous generation and is even more energy-efficient for everyday tasks like writing email and surfing the web.
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Processor Speed: 2.4GHz
- Display Type: Widescreen LED-backlit (1280 x 800)
- Screen Size (Measured Diagonally): 13.3"
- System Memory (RAM): 8GB
- Hard Drive Type: SATA (5400 rpm)
- Computer Hard Drive Size: 500GB
- Optical Drive: Double-layer DVDRW/CD-RW
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Video Memory: 384MB
- Wireless Networking: Wireless-A+B+G+N
- USB 2.0 Ports: 2
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.