Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" 2.24GHz 4GB 250GB (MC374LL/A)
A clever deal seeker from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Screen Size
- Operating System
- Mac OS X 10.6, Snow Leopard
- Product Family
- MacBook Pro
- Processor Speed
- Processor Type
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- Hard Drive Capacity
- 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
- 4GB SDRAM RAM
- 250GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
- 13.3-Inch Screen, NVIDIA GeForce 320M
- Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard Operating System
- Carved from a single block of aluminum, the MacBook Pro is a true engineering achievement. Its patented unibody enclosure is the product of precise machining. The new energy-efficient architecture in the MacBook Pro, gives you dramatically longer battery life. On a single charge, the battery in the new 13-inch MacBook Pro lasts up to 10 hours, and you?ll get up to 1000 full charge and discharge cycles ? that?s nearly three times the lifespan of typical notebook batteries. MacBook Pro gives you more options for high-performance graphics, starting with the new NVIDIA GeForce 320M integrated graphics processor in the 13-inch model. It?s up to 80 percent faster than the previous generation and is even more energy-efficient for everyday tasks like writing email and surfing the web.
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Processor Speed: 2.4GHz
- Display Type: Widescreen LED-backlit (1280 x 800)
- Screen Size (Measured Diagonally): 13.3"
- System Memory (RAM): 8GB
- Hard Drive Type: SATA (5400 rpm)
- Computer Hard Drive Size: 500GB
- Optical Drive: Double-layer DVDRW/CD-RW
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Video Memory: 384MB
- Wireless Networking: Wireless-A+B+G+N
- USB 2.0 Ports: 2
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.