Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" Laptop i5 2.5GHz 8GB 1TB Mac OS X (Z0MT-MD1014)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core
- 8GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM
- 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000
- 13.3" LED-Backlit Glossy Display
- 1280 x 800 Native Resolution
- Mac OS X El Capitan or macOS Sierra Operating System
- The 13.3" MacBook Pro Notebook Computer from Apple is a powerful notebook computer with an innovative aluminum unibody design. It is loaded with advanced power management features and an integrated battery, which work together to provide up to 7 hours of wireless web browsing.The MacBook Pro has Thunderbolt, a high-speed interface that can move data at an amazing 10 Gbps, which is double that of USB 3.0. The MacBook Pro has dual USB 3.0 ports as well. The Thunderbolt port also doubles as a display output because it shares the same physical form factor as a Mini DisplayPort. You can daisy-chain up to six devices, so you'll be able to connect high-speed external storage and an external Apple LED Cinema display via the same port.The computer's 13.3" display features LED backlight technology and a glossy finish. Its 1280 x 800 native resolution gives you ample screen space to work with. You'll be able to output to an external display at up to 2560 x 1600 via Thunderbolt. Any Mini DisplayPo
- Operating System: Mac OS X
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Processor Speed: 2.5GHz
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Screen Size: 13.3"
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Hard Drive: 1TB
- RAM: 8GB
- HDD RPM: 5400 RPM
- Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Drive Interface: ST412
- Wireless Type: 802.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.0
- Ports: 2 x USB 3.0 , 1 x Thunderbolt , 1 x FireWire-800 (9-Pin)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Optical Drive: 8x-Speed Slot-Load SuperDrive
- Battery Type: 1 Non-Removable Lithium-Ion Polymer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.