Apple MacBook Pro 17" Laptop 2.16GHz 1GB 120GB Mac OS - White (MA092LL/A)
A clever deal seeker from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 2.16 GHz Intel Core Duo processor with 2 MB shared L2 Cache
- 1 GB (single SODIMM) 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM (PC2-5300); 120 GB 5400 rpm Serial ATA hard drive; slot-load SuperDrive (DVD+/-RW/CD-RW)
- One FireWire 400, one FireWire 800, three USB 2.0 ports, and ExpressCard/34 slot
- Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit); built-in 54 Mbps AirPort Extreme (802.11g); built-in Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
- 17-inch TFT widescreen with 1680 x 1050 resolution
- Processor: 2.16 Ghz Intel Core Duo
- Screen Size: 17" Tft Active Matrix (1680 By 1050)
- Memory: 1gb 677 Mhz Ddr2 Sdram
- Hard Drive: 120 gb, 5400 Rpm
- Integrated Features: 8X Superdrive, Built In Isight Camera
- Battery Life: Up To 5.5 Hours
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Bluetooth, 802.11 B/G
- Weight: 6.8 Lbs.
- Included Operating System: Apple Macos X 10.4 (Tiger), Ilife '06
- You've seen improvements in notebook performance before but never on this scale. The Intel Core Duo powering MacBook Pro is actually two execution cores built into a single chip. This, combined with myriad other engineering leaps, boosts performance up to five times higher than the PowerBook G4. With this awesome power, it's a breeze to render complex 3-D models, enjoy smooth playback of 1080p HD video, or host a four-way video conference. Intel Core Duo is the first chip built using Intel's groundbreaking 65-nanometer process resulting in transistors so small, you could fit a hundred inside a single human cell. With smaller distances for electrons to travel, and two execution cores designed to share resources and conserve power, Intel Core Duo achieves higher levels of performance as it uses fewer watts. Which is what makes it possible to design a super-powerful MacBook Pro that's only one inch thin.
- Screen Size: 17"
- System Bus: 667MHz
- Cache Memory: 2MB on die Level 2
- System Memory (RAM): 1GB
- System Memory (RAM) Expandable To: 2GB
- Type of Memory (RAM): PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM
- Hard Drive Type: Serial ATA/100 (5400 rpm)
- Hard Drive Size: 120GB
- Optical Drive: Double-layer DVDRW/CD-RW
- Optical Drive Speeds: 2.4x DVD+R DL 8x4x8 DVD+RW 8x4x8 DVD-RW 24x16 CD-RW (CD-ROM speed not available)
- Direct-Disc Labeling: No
- Digital Media Reader or Slots: No
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.