Acer 11.6" Chromebook 2.16GHz 2GB 16GB Chrome OS (CB3-111-C670)
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Intel Celeron 2.16 GHz Processor
- 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Can open/edit MS Office files using free embedded QuickOffice editor or Google Docs, and can download Microsoft Office Online (an online version of Microsoft Office) for free. Cannot install standard MS Office software.
- 16 GB Solid-State Drive (SSD); No CD or DVD drive
- 11.6 inch, 1366 x 768 pixels, LED-lit Screen
- Chrome Operating System; Moonstone White
- The best value 11.6-inch Chromebook - the Acer Chromebook 11 has everything you need. The fast wireless connection keeps you closer than ever, no matter where life takes you. Long-lasting battery life gives you all day to run your favorite Google apps or access your photos, videos, music and documents. Acer Chromebook 11 makes life on-the-go easy.
- Brand Name: Acer
- Item model number: CB3-111-C670
- Hardware Platform: Laptops
- Color: Moonstone White
- Operating System: Chrome OS
- Screen Size: 11.6 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
- Max Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
- Processor: 2.16 GHz Intel Celeron
- RAM: 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Hard Drive: 16 GB
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel HD Graphics
- Card Description: integrated
- Wireless Type: 802.11 A/C
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 8.5 hours
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 2
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Flash Memory Size: 16.0
- Optical Drive Type: No
- Audio-out Ports (#): 1
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.