Acer C720-2827 11.6" Chromebook 1.4GHz 2GB 16GB Chrome OS (NX.SHEAA.011)
A true treasure hunter from IN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Line
- Operating System
- Chrome OS
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Intel Celeron
- Processor Speed
- 1.40 GHz
- Graphics Processing Type
- 2 GB
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Operating System Edition
- 11.6-Inch compact display screen
- 2GB Ram for multi tasking
- 16GB Solid State Drive storage
- 802.11b/g/n Wireless for internet connectivity
- Google Chrome operating system pre-installed
- To get the most out of your Google account and all of the specialized apps it has to offer, the Granite Gray Acer C720-2827 offers a portable notebook with the Chrome operating system preinstalled. As a Chromebook, the C720-2827 still functions like a typical laptop except you'll have seamless access to all of the Google apps you're already using on a daily basis. In fact, you'll use your Google account to log into the 11.6-inch Chromebook, making the experience much more personal. Don't think for a second you won't be able to stream your favorite movies or songs on a Chrome-based laptop. Thanks to a suite of mid-range hardware, such as the Intel Celeron 1400 MHz processor or the 2048 MB of installed RAM, your device can maintain a stable stream connection while you work on documents stored on the 16 GB hard drive.
- Screen Size: 11.6"
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Processor Type: Intel 2955U Celeron 1.4GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- RAM Type: DDR3L SDRAM
- Operating System: Google Chrome OS
- Solid State Drive: 16 GB
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Battery: 3 cell Lithium Polymer battery
- Color: Granite Gray
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.