Asus 10.1" Laptop 1.46GHz 2GB 64GB Windows 8.1 - White (T100TA-C1-WH(S))
A clever deal seeker from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 10.1" HD IPS 1366 x 768 multi-touch tablet with detachable keyboard dock for notebook functionality
- Windows 8.1 operating system
- 31Whr, 8060mAh, 2-cell lithium-ion polymer battery built directly into the display side of the device lasts for up to 11 hours
- Equipped with Intel GMA HD video graphics
- Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps Fast Ethernet network card and 802.11 AGN (a/b/g/n) Wi-Fi connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Keyboard dock features USB 3.0 port and built-in wide 16 -9 touchpad for finger control
- The white ASUS 64GB eMMC T100 Series Transformer Book is a tablet / notebook combo device that features a 10.1" HD 1366 x 768 multi-touch IPS display and a detachable keyboard dock with a touchpad for mouse-like control when using the tablet like a notebook. The tablet is equipped with 64GB of eMMC storage, 2GB of DDR3 memory, a Windows 8.1 operating system, and a free copy of Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013. It's powered by an Intel Baytrail-T Z3775 quad-core processor with a clock speed of 1.46 GHz. The processor also affords burst speeds up to 2.39 GHz for ultra-fast web browsing, quicker response times and more efficient multitasking performance. A front 1.2MP HD webcam allows you to video chat using the included Skype software.
- Screen Size: 10.1 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Max Screen Resolution: 1366x768
- Processor: 1.46 GHz Intel Atom
- RAM: 2 GB DDR3
- Hard Drive: 64GB Solid State
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel GMA HD
- Wireless Type: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 10 hours
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.