Asus 10.1" Laptop 1.46GHz 2GB 64GB Windows 8.1 - White (T100TA-C1-WH(S))
A savvy shopper from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 10.1" HD IPS 1366 x 768 multi-touch tablet with detachable keyboard dock for notebook functionality
- Windows 8.1 operating system
- 31Whr, 8060mAh, 2-cell lithium-ion polymer battery built directly into the display side of the device lasts for up to 11 hours
- Equipped with Intel GMA HD video graphics
- Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps Fast Ethernet network card and 802.11 AGN (a/b/g/n) Wi-Fi connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Keyboard dock features USB 3.0 port and built-in wide 16 -9 touchpad for finger control
- The white ASUS 64GB eMMC T100 Series Transformer Book is a tablet / notebook combo device that features a 10.1" HD 1366 x 768 multi-touch IPS display and a detachable keyboard dock with a touchpad for mouse-like control when using the tablet like a notebook. The tablet is equipped with 64GB of eMMC storage, 2GB of DDR3 memory, a Windows 8.1 operating system, and a free copy of Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013. It's powered by an Intel Baytrail-T Z3775 quad-core processor with a clock speed of 1.46 GHz. The processor also affords burst speeds up to 2.39 GHz for ultra-fast web browsing, quicker response times and more efficient multitasking performance. A front 1.2MP HD webcam allows you to video chat using the included Skype software.
- Screen Size: 10.1 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Max Screen Resolution: 1366x768
- Processor: 1.46 GHz Intel Atom
- RAM: 2 GB DDR3
- Hard Drive: 64GB Solid State
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel GMA HD
- Wireless Type: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 10 hours
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.