Dell Inspiron 11.6" Touch Laptop 2.16GHz 4GB 500GB Windows 8.1 (11-3147)
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 11.6" Truelife LED-Backlit Touchscreen
- 4GB DDR3 System Memory
- 500GB (5400RPM) SATA Hard Drive
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics
- 1366 x 768 Native Resolution
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0
- 2.16 GHz Intel Pentium N3540 Quad-Core
- The Dell inspiron 11-3147 laptop with Intel Pentium Quad-Core N3540 processor has everything you need to compute on the go. Scratch and Dent products are systems with considerable cosmetic blemishes that do not affect performance. They are a great way to save money while still enjoying a rebuilt and rigorously tested device. Scratch and Dent computers will not have scratches or pits on the screen, missing or illegible letters on the keyboard, or damage to the touchpad or palmrest. The 11.6" Truelife widescreen display of the Inspiron 3000 is driven by integrated Intel HD Graphics and features a 1366 x 768 native resolution. It still maintains the 16 -9 aspect ratio so 720p and 1080p HD content scales appropriately. The display also features touch support so you'll be able to utilize the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10. You can swipe, tap, and resize apps at your preference. The screen also has a glossy finish for vibrant color.
- Screen Size: 11.6 inches
- Max Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Processor: 2.16GHz Pentium
- RAM: 4GB SDRAM DDR3
- Hard Drive: 500GB
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel Integrated Graphics
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 5400.00
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Display: 1 x HDMI
- Media Card Reader: 2-in-1
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.